1. Bucky 40 Blinks Contoured No Pressure Sleep Mask- looks like a mini bra but fits your face like a dream on a long haul flight or in a hotel room.
2. All in one travel adapter- a must when traveling internationally. Mine has been to Finland, Iceland, Rome, Paris, Florence and London.
3. Passport Holder- nerdy yet functional. A great way to keep important docs at your fingertips and you from looking crazed as you frantically dig through a bottomless handbag filled with snacks and gum.
4. Trunki Ride-on-Suitcase- best way to keep little kids entertained and active through big airports.
5. BubbleBum Inflatable Car Seat- Goes everywhere and packs up small. Perfect for rental cars, airplanes, and taxis.
6. The Shrunks Inflatable Toddler Bed- Keeps your kid off gross hotel room floors and safely snug in a bed with inflatable rails.
7. No Roll Crayons- Awesome for airplanes and trains when you don’t want to be digging around the floor for a runaway crayon.
8. Take And Play Hangman- great game for the school-aged kids. Easy to store and pieces don’t get lost. Pro-tip: Give them their grade level sight word list and have them choose a word from there. They’ll be sure to spell it correctly (very important in hangman!) and get in some extra practice with sight words.
9. Maclaren Stroller Hands down the best travel stroller. I researched them all and found this to be the very best lightweight, easy to use stroller. Stands up against cobblestone and airports and crabby kids.
10. Kidz Gear Headphones- Comfy and lightweight, these headphones have held up for years, and they come in fun colors.
11. Burton Suitcase- This bag is the bomb. It fits everything a family of 4 could need on an extended trip and even separates into two suitcases to avoid overweight charges. It wheels like a champ through airports, around tight corners, and on even the busiest streets. It has handles on the front that make it easy to huck wherever your travels take you.
12. Travel Slippers- These are great for the plane, hotel rooms, and kicking around friends’ houses where shoes are not allowed. Just roll ‘em up and stuff them in your purse.
13. Over the Door Organizer- This packs up small but has BIG benefits. We’ve used ours in tiny European hotels and small cruise ship staterooms to organize sunscreen, shoes, wallets, phones, cords, and everything else.
14. KAVU Rope Bag- This shoulder sling is the perfect day pack for sightseeing. It easily fits everything you need for a day out and about--sanitizer, tissues, band aids, smart phone, Epi pens, lip balm, and sunscreen.
15. All Good Organic Sunscreen Butter- This is the smallest, easiest to pack sunscreen ever. A little goes a long way and it feels velvety soft on sensitive skin. One tin has lasted the three of us days at the beach.
16. Skip Hop Kids Backpack- There’s something to be said when your child can finally carry some of their own crap. This backpack is perfect for toddlers to kindergartners to carry their own snacks and small toys without it getting too heavy. The cute designs make them fun (and easy to spot) and the simple features makes it unfussy.
17. Lululemon Align Pant- You will forget you’re wearing pants. Really. Even after a twelve hour flight and multiple trips to the airplane bathroom with the kids, these pants feel amazing and the matte black are chic enough to wear in public.
18. E Marie Travel Blanket- It’s a scarf! A cape! A blanket! This travel blanket is the best for when you don’t want to use the junky one they provide on the plane. It’s also one of Oprah’s favorite things, so it must be good.
19. Skyn Eye Firming Gel- Eyes puffy from jetlag? Pop these genius gels in the refrigerator and then chill for 10 minutes while they work their magic.
20. It luggage- This 27.5 inch hardside spinner suitcase is the lightest, easiest to manuever suitcase that even your kids can manage.
21. Goodr Sunglasses- these inexpensive ($25!) sunglasses are amazing. "No slip. No bounce. All polarized. All fun." And it's all true, plus they come in every color combo imaginable.
Want to win one of these amazing products? Check out the GIVEAWAY. Happy New Year and happy travels!
This blog will contain occasional affiliate links and sponsored posts. This does not affect my opinions, and I only feature products that I already own or genuinely would recommend regardless of an affiliate relationship. When I collaborate with a brand, I will always let you know. Thank you for supporting Adventures in Mom Jeans.